Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Knights of Cotton - A Brief Encounter (On Loan from David Strung)

The Story:


I had just finished my morning jog, sweat poured down from my face onto my bare chest, continuing to trickle to my abdomen, soaking the waistband of my Hugo Boss briefs. I walked briskly two blocks over from the park, not a great distance in this city, at least not like those blocks in San Francisco. Dutch's Gym and Bath was in sight now. Dodging the lunch hour traffic, I sprinted across the street.


There he was, the one man in the gym that stirred deeply my senses. He had only moved to the city 3 months ago, so the Manager at Dutch's had informed me two weeks ago. He was quiet, and kept focused on his workout routine. Twice before we had spoken in the mint bath area, briefly. Thus far, other than Mike; the manager at the gym, he had chosen to speak to me. His eyes were captivating and they seemed to pierce the very fabric of my being. Now here we were face to face outside of the gym. "Good Afternoon, Seth," I spoke, trying to hide the excitement rushing my flesh like a cool summer breeze. It was the perfect start to a great afternoon and nine weeks of bliss...


The nights spent dancing in the city were as if nothing else existed. Seth was smooth on his feet, a great dancer. One wouldn't think so, especially with those bulging muscles everywhere. And... I do mean bulging everywhere.


Seth was a gentleman and very kind to others we would encounter. I introduced him to long-time friends and acquaintances. He seemed to enjoy meeting each friend, but it was the way he looked across the room. The way he held me in his eyes, it was he and I alone that he desired, desperately needed. I felt the same.


Seth began kickboxing some years back and he would spar with a bag he had hung in my garage. I would watch him practice and occasionally Seth would ask me to participate.


We shared every hour we could together. When he wasn't working at the hospital as a physician's assistant, he was with me. It was then what I thought to be the best days of my life.


Working out together, expelling all of energy was a daily ritual. The fragrance of his skin quickened my pulse, every pore dripping with sweat, beading, mixing, cascading down sculptured flesh and muscle, my desire screamed wantonly from within me. Reaching, touching, tracing, we met together pressing, our aromas filling the air around us.


My father had passed away several years ago. At the time he divorced my mother, he had bought a home on the beach, over looking the ageless, weathered boulders jutting up from the sea. I spent a great deal of time there growing up, it was my place of tranquility and discovery.My father passed the beach housed to me as a condition of his last will and testament.


I was happy to have been given this fortress of peace and joy, it was now where Seth and I shared new joys and heightened awareness of our sexuality and the need to explore deeper, deeper into the depths of inhibitions, releasing them all. I would photograph him on the beach, lying in the sand, in the surf or set the timer and photograph ourselves in an embrace, interlaced and erect, pressing flesh into flesh.


The beach was secluded, nestled amid the rock strewn as if by the gods to proffer us this paradise. Clothes were an option, rather than a requirement. Seth's naked, tanned skin glistened in the sun, his body silhouetted in the late evening sunset as he had spent his last moments in the swelling surf, salty wetness glistening... The coolness blowing across the open sea rushed our flesh, sending chills over our spent bodies, reviving us enough to move toward the house. I rushed ahead, not to be away from him, but only to prepare our shower.


I looked down from the upper deck after placing our towels on the warmer, Seth had decided to clothe himself in those tight form-fitting trunks, and I admired him briefly as he adjusted them over his firm ass, before coming into the house. I learned later he only put them on so I could remove them. He loved it when I undressed him, pushing ever so slowly down over his muscular ass and thighs, before releasing them from my grasp, letting them fall into a heap on the floor.


Warm water splashed against our tan,muscled flesh, cascading down our bodies, rippling like a Hawaiian waterfall over carefully placed stone. Our eyes met and my lust swam in his deep blue eyes, reflecting my desire. Seth leaned closer into me and I felt his stiffened desire press against my thigh, pulsating and throbbing, its heat now more intense than the water raining down upon us. I wanted nothing else, other than this moment and to show him my gratitude.


Drawing him closer to me, I kissed his thick, strong neck, sucking gently against his skin, my tongue stiff against his throbbing veins. His voice barely audible as he released a soft sensual groan. Gliding my mouth and tongue away from his neck, I found his erect right nipple, close to his heart, I traced around it with my tongue. My left hand held the back of his neck in my grasp, my right hand slid over his muscles, finding his now oh so familiar firm ass.


My hot mouth sucked his nipple, his massive hardness throbbed faster even more, as his blood rushed seemingly from every part of his body to his erect, thick cock. I took his nipple between his teeth and gripped his tight ass at the same moment. Seth's body arched backward, his neck pressed hard against my grasp, releasing a moan of wanton ecstasy, a release of thick wetness flowed from his engorged cock. His juice began to stream down my thigh, mixing with warm water, blending together on the floor, a clear pool of lust swirled around our feet.


My tongue trailed his flesh, gliding down each defined muscle, my hand grasp left his neck, my fingers rutting his back until I gripped his taunt, muscled ass hard. Seth released a sweet melodic groan as my mouth slid warm and wet on his blood-engorged throbbing cock, burying my face fully against his crotch. My tongue massaging the thick shaft filling my throat.


His strong, broad hands encompassed my head, his fingers interlaced through my hair. Seth gripped me hard, holding my head firm. His cock swelled deep within my neck, as he made one hard thrust against my face and held me there. I could not breathe, nor at that moment did I want to.


I felt the first heated stream blast against my stretched throat, first feeling its thickness rushing like a tsunami past closed lips. A second wave mixed with the first, its warmth oozing down my throat. His thighs trembled and his body shook violently as Seth withdrew enough for me to catch my breath. Then he plunged his pulsating cock again deep into my throat, releasing another thick load of hot cum, my own throbbing cock, aimed between his trembling thighs, shot a thick, searing stream onto the wall behind him. I had awakened the next morning early, while Seth rested, I made breakfast. The night before after the shower, we made incredible love, taking out time to explore and reach new heights neither of us had experienced with anyone before. We left all of our inhibitions at the door, so to speak, and it was not only beautiful, it was raw and animistic at times.


I decided that Seth and I would have breakfast on the balcony overlooking the Ocean, the sun was just coming up and the sky was filled with gorgeous arrays of pinks, blues and a rich purple hue over the water. Needless to say, it was a stunning sight.


Entering our bedroom, Seth was lying naked upon the soft, thick white comforter, giving the impression his tanned, muscular body was resting on a cloud. I ran my hand along his thighs, over his ass, continuing to his face, feeling every contour of his frame. I leaned over to kiss his neck and as his eyes opened, his lips spread a sweet smile across his face. He kissed me and and we stroked each other face for a moment, knowing that the thoughts of the previous evening were still fresh upon our minds.


"Breakfast is waiting on the balcony," I told him, slipping a white chocolate covered strawberry into his heart-shaped lips. He arose and followed me to the outdoor setting where we dined and spoke of the beach, our aspirations and pleasures.


A few weeks had passed since I had written in my journal. We spent many hours on the beach during those weeks, not to mention throwing a few parties at the house. The sex was getting better, I suppose I can attribute that to our comfort level we had reached.


It was the second week of June, the Ocean was not too cold, nor too warm, Seth was tanning nicely and the workouts had defined more of his muscles. He was standing in the surf, the water crashing against his naked flesh. We were alone and I watched him from the beach enjoying himself.


"David," he called, "Come join me, the water feels exhilarating!" I called back, "I'm on my way," as I sprinted to where he was. I had to run that awkward way, you know the one, when the waves are rolling in as you run into the surf. When I reached him, Seth pulled me close to him, giving me a deep tongue kiss. He was already hard and his full erection slid between my thighs, planting itself firm against my skin, separating my sac and throbbing wildly against my ass.


My excitement began to intensify, my cock yearning to feel his hot flesh opening to take me in. My cock grew against him, standing erect against his rippled abs.


"Fuck me, David. I need your big, fat cock inside me, spread my ass wide, fill me deep," Seth breathed lustfully and heavy into my ear. "Cum deep inside my ass," Seth almost growled, gritting his teeth. "Rip my ass, its your hot pussy, David, fuck me now!"


Reaching down to grip Seth's thighs, I lifted him from the ocean's sandy floor. He wrapped his legs around my waist. His body was submerged just below the surface, the water acting as support, making him seem lighter. His broad, ten inches of rigid cock jutted up from the water toward my face. Clear fluid lust oozed from its monstrous throbbing head. I bent my neck to his streaming cock and drank from it. The salty slick nectar coated my tongue.


I released his cock from my hot mouth, savoring the flavor of his flow. I drew him hard against me, my fingers finding his elastic hole. Pushing against his tight pussy, one finger, then two, spread his hot flesh. I pumped his ass hard, he screamed out into the steamy tropical air, "Oh fuckin' yes, David yes, open my hot ass, fuck me, fuck me hard.


His hole was ready and if his flesh could speak, every pore was screaming for my cock to fill him. Gripping his muscular ass, I spread him hard to receive my throbbing meat. I leaned myself back into the water, Seth's hungry hole positioned and aligned perfectly for fucking.


Seth, in the past few weeks, had come to want to be fucked harder, ramming into him had become his elation and utter joy. Today was not any different. With one forceful thrust, my cock rammed into his body. Seth released a deep rolling groan, his sphincter muscles contracted wildly around the base of my thick cock buried deep within his invaded, shocked bowels.


Seth's eyes rolled back and his body jerked, my cock deep within him, his ass spread gaping and pressed against my body. Seth caught his breath, his sphincter desperately trying stop the stabbing assault given it not seconds before. It was Seth that released the stranglehold, sliding his body up my cock, its fat head exiting his warm, wet flesh-pink interior.


He plunged himself down hard on my erect shaft, fucking my cock its full engorged length. He wrapped his arms around my neck, while his spread muscular ass rode me with wild, relentless abandon. I pumped his ass hard and he plunged himself deeper. Seth rode the entire length and girth of my throbbing pole, faster and harder. Waves from our thrashing bodies rolled away from us toward the shore. I felt his body stiffen, his thighs crushing my waist, Seth's massive cock stood firm toward the deep blue, cloudless sky.


I shoved myself deep within his bowels and held myself against his quaking form. Like a steaming geyser his cock shot forth a solid stream of creamy white juice, my face felt the heat from crown to neck. Another burst of cum found it place on my lips and into my hungry open mouth.


I quickly released the grip Seth had around my neck, flinging him backwards into the surf. I gripped his shoulders, forcing his cock-filled spread ass onto my blood engorged hot throbbing cock. My mouth devoured his cock fully, spreading my neck with its girth. Seth screamed loud, his hot meat jerked hard against my throat.


As his body released a final stream of thick nectar, my cock spewed deep within Seth's open body. I slid out of his trembling form just to the head of my shaft, then plunged hard once more into him, spewing hot cum while I slid forward in his heated, pink depths. With my cock still buried, we stood there, kissing.


He whispered deviously into my ear, "Wait until tonight." I smiled knowingly, it was only the prelude to a thrill.